Welcome to Sharon's Blog!

Friday, October 06, 2006

Back to the beach at last!!

After leaving Cordoba I headed for the Cabo De Gata National Park area, which is to the east of Cordoba, at the very edge of Andulacia. It was quite remote and didn't have many tourists which was a nice change! I stayed near a village called Las Negras......

and went swimming every day!
I had 3 days in the Cabo de Gata area, and spent the time driving around the coastal towns, which were very pretty, and mostly looked like this one called Agua Amarga with whitewashed perfect looking little houses crowded on the edge of a cliff or beach....
and going for a swim at different beaches in the area, such as Muertos beach......I loved it and really felt properly relaxed by the time my 3 days were up! Next was a drive through the only desert in Continental Europe.....